[offlineimap] Error APPEND -> BAD (invalid argument: unable to parse message) since 6.5.7rc2 (#172)

mobamoba notifications at github.com
Sat May 2 13:06:20 BST 2015

How do I remove headers from an email I've already received in order to do that? Also, I checked other emails of the same kind and they all the have the same headers and sync perfectly, so perhaps it's not a header issue. But it's definitely something with that particular email as that's the one that generates that APPEND error. Is there some other tool that could better debug the problem with that email?

---
https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/issues/172#issuecomment-98351756