<DKIM> Remote mail is being deleted after sync

Kevin kjloc76 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 22:32:13 BST 2015

I can confirm this as well.  If you pull down the archive from
https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/archive/v6.5.6.tar.gz and untar
it.  If you look in offlineimap/__init__.py you'll see that the value
__version__ is still set to 6.5.5.

I'm on OS X and installed it via homebrew. This is the exact tarball used,
so I'm on 6.5.6 even though the output shows 6.5.5.  Obviously not a major
issue except causing confusion when someone pastes their debug output. :)