readonly repo still has UID problems

Thomas Koch thomas at koch.ro
Sun Sep 20 17:23:06 BST 2015

Hi,

I use offlineimap to sync a dovecot server to my backup home-server. There'll
never be any change made on the home server. So if the UID on remote changes
(because of folder deletion and recreation), than offlineimap should trust
remote.

It seems I can't configure offlineimap (from Debian Jessie) to do that?

I set readonly=True on the remote repository, but I still get:

WARNING: UID validity problem for folder list/782538 (repo Remotethomaskoch)
(saved 1413711036; got 1413711063); skipping it

Thank you!