OfflineImapError: IMAP server ... does not have a message with UID '15541'

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Fri Jan 8 05:17:25 GMT 2016

On Thu, Jan 07, 2016 at 09:59:19PM +0100, Tomas Nordin wrote:

> Hi

Hi,

>                                     Is it possible tell offlineimap to
> ignore that message or something?

No, it's not.

> $ offlineimap --version
> 6.3.4

This version is very, very old. You should first try with the latest
stable.

If the issue is not solve, I would ask to the Microsoft support or a
forum. If OfflineIMAP wants to download this UID, it's because the
server pretend to have this UID. IOW, I'd say it really looks like a
server issue.