<DKIM>

edouard debry edouard.debry at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:21:31 UTC 2016

Hello,

Thanks for your answeer

The "sslcacertfile = /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt" line is
within [Repository Remote-Gmail]
section, which is the good one as far as I know.

But my offlineimap version is 6.6.1, the default on ubuntu 16.04,
there could have configuration changes from previous version, but then
more people would have run into this issue. I will try to see if a
previous version works.

Regards