Python functions in offlineimap config

Valentin Heidelberger heidelberger at univention.de
Tue Mar 22 13:42:02 GMT 2016

Hey folks,
I was wondering whether it is also possible to call a python function
when executing offlineimap. I have read in the documentation that one
can call functions from the configuration to assign their output to
variables and wondered if its also possible to call a function, that
moves some files for example, and hand it variables like remoteuser.
That would be very nice for a migration I want to do. If there is
another way to execute some python after one mailbox has been migrated,
feel free to let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Valentin