enormous inbox

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Tue Oct 24 00:29:11 BST 2017

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 08:06:03PM +0200, Sandra Snan wrote:

> Oh, wow, I was completely unaware about this (pretty major) part of
> offlineimap's functionality!

To be honest, it's not the first time I see users requesting us to
figure out some concepts or features of offlineimap.

Despite our documentation has been sightly reworked a couple of times we
keep the historical "programmer approach". The doc is still too much
oriented to users aware of the majors parts of IMAP and a good
understanding of what to expect with this tool from the protocol.

Not good.