folderfilter & nametrans

tomasz.zok at gmail.com tomasz.zok at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 15:39:25 GMT 2019

Dear Francois,

the syntax is:

    folderfilter = lambda folder: ...

(you had "lambda" and "folder" switched)

Second, your regular expression should be just 'INBOX\.'. Without
a space character after INBOX and without parentheses.

You can check these things by:
- Running interactive python:
  $ python
- Importing regular expression lib:
  import lib
- Assigning your lambda of choice to a variable:
  x = lambda folder: not re.search('INBOX\.')
- Checking different inputs:
  x('.INBOX.Drafts')
  False

Regards,