U should read this

Wakefield message0f6ba07ffd446f31a78 at daikindebriyaj.com
Wed Apr 7 10:42:36 BST 2021

So!

OK, the story is, you like to see PRONOGRAPHlC videoz and I got you RECORDDED whlle you MASSTURBATE.
Your phone got a MALLWARE and your CAMERRA was activated when... you know. Also your contacts list, social contacts was copied so if you don`t send to me 800$ value in B-I-T C-0-I-N I will release the footage with you to your list of contacts. Do a search on Google for PAXXFUL and get the crypto coinz from there.
My information are this and send that amount approximately:

The Address: 1-6-e-G-M-K-e-q-F-x-g-K-s-j-g-P-y-P-f-Y-6-n-4-u-s-J-q-t-B-u-m-2-b-5
The Amount: 0.013

Now... you have to manually remove all dashes in my address and you will obtain a string made of 34 characters that starts with "1" and ends with "5". Use that string of 34 chars to send the bribery. Important also is the addrees is CaSe SeNsiTivE.
You have a few days to do this. To clean your device out of my background sneaky stuff do a search on "How to reset to factory settings" and your phone model.
Also you should stop looking to this stuffs to avoid guys like me ... you know..
So, if the bribery will be transfered the footage will be erased and I`m gone.