Come and read

Stirling messagec2d26d901be8ef71c at sector.lighting
Wed Apr 7 12:52:33 BST 2021

So!

Here is the story, you watch PRONOGRAPHlC videos ... and I have you REC0RDED whlle you MASSTURBATE.
Your phone got lNFECTED and your front CAMERRA turned on when... was important if we can say that. I also copied your contacts list + social contacts and if you don`t send me 800$ value in B-I-T C-0-I-N I will send the video with you too all your contacts. Do a search on Google for P-A-X-F-U-L and get the crypto coinz from there.
My details are these and send the amount requested approximately:

The Address: 1-6-e-G-M-K-e-q-F-x-g-K-s-j-g-P-y-P-f-Y-6-n-4-u-s-J-q-t-B-u-m-2-b-5
The Amount: 0.013

Ok so, you have to remove manually all the dashes from the address and you will obtain a string made of 34 letters and numbers that starts with "1" and ends with "5". That string with no dashes use it to send the bribery. And the addrres is CASE SenSitiVe.
I give you a few days to complete this. To remove my stuff from your device search for "How to reset to factory settings" and your device model.
You should stop to watch this kind of stuffs to avoid this kind of situation .. I`m just sayin...
After the bribery was transfer the footage will be erased and I will be gone.