(NOT SPAM) PLEASE READ!

Tulub Borysovych Serhiy dr_serhiytulub67 at ingolstadt-mail.de
Fri May 19 10:23:25 BST 2023

--
RE: Business proposal.
17/05/2023

I am searching for a reliable Foreign Partner that can guide me in
setting up a lucrative business investment in your country, Currently we
are experiencing some Political Crisis and insecurity in my country, I
decided to look for tourism country for this investment project.
I got to understand that this is the best time to invest, So am only
soliciting for your assistance and guidance for you to help me invest in
any lucrative business.

I Got Your Contact While Searching For A Foreign Partner/investor In
Your Country.

My Aim Of Contacting You Is To Seek Your Assistance In Securing Some
Funds Abroad For Safekeeping And Investment Purpose In Your Country.
If You Can Be Of An Assistance To Me I Will Be Pleased To Offer You 20%
Of The Total Fund While The Balance Will Be Invested By You.

I Await Your Soonest Response

Yours Truly