[OpenPGP-applet-devel] Outreachy 2017

intrigeri intrigeri at boum.org
Sun Feb 19 09:19:19 UTC 2017

Hi,

Saloni Bhartia:
> I am Saloni Bhartia, a pre-final Computer Science student from Indira
> Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, New Delhi, India. This year I
> would like to work for Debian's OpenPGP project.

So, since OpenPGP Applet itself didn't apply to be a mentoring
organization for Outreachy, I assume this is about the Debian side of
things: https://wiki.debian.org/Outreachy/Round14.

OpenPGP applet developers: would anyone consider being a mentor as
part of this Outreachy round?

Saloni Bhartia: what kind of project do you have in mind about OpenPGP
Applet? And what kind of experience do you have in Perl and/or
JavaScript programming?

Cheers,
--
intrigeri