[Openstack-devel] Please welcome to Sebastien Badia from INRIA / Grid5000 GPC

Thomas Goirand thomas at goirand.fr
Tue Nov 27 14:53:54 UTC 2012

> Hello,
>
> I'm Sebastien Badia, I'm a system/network adminstrator at INRIA,
> I work on the HPC platform Grid5000 (and OpenCloudWare).
>
> I work on the automatic deployment of cloud stack (including
> OpenStack, Nimbus, OpenNebula, CloudStack)
>
> Regards

Hi Seb!

Welcome to the Debian PKG Openstack team.

I know the Grid5000 because of Lucas Nussbaum using it to do rebuilds of
Debian on it, and sending reports about it. Where you involved in this
as well?

Also, have you guys have a look at running Openstack on baremetal
platforms for your HCP thing? It looks quite promising.

Do you intend to commit in the packaging project? Have you tried our
Folsom packaging, available in the Git on Alioth? It's getting into
shape now! :)

What will you work on?

Please make sure that you register to the Alioth list, so you get all
conversations and know where we are at.