[PKG-Openstack-devel] Working on manila

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Jun 25 19:57:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 01:22:53PM +0430, Malihe Asemani wrote:
> I agree that I got stuck in packaging Manila. So, maybe it is the best
> suggestion that someone else start working on it too. As Andreas mentioned,
> I'll track the commits to learn from them.
> Just, let me ask if I could not get why some commits are applied. And of
> course, I still like to work on debian-openstack.
> If you think I can do s/th on some parts of Manila, please let me know. I
> would appreciate that.

Just keep on asking questions about commits you don't fully understand
here tagged with the [MoM] string in the subject line.  I'll try to do
my best to explain (if I understand the changes myself ;-)).

> Dear Andreas, thank you very much for your great support. I think it's
> better to start with another package (although, as you said, I'll keep
> track of Manila). It seems Manila as the first step was a big one...

I might have some ideas - lets talk about this separately.

Kind regards and thanks for your effort in any case

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de