[PKG-Openstack-devel] Please don't remove gbp.conf from openstack packaging repos

Ondrej Novy novy at ondrej.org
Tue Nov 7 09:58:23 UTC 2017

> .... Debian development is done in experimental and makes sync/merge
> process difficult for us (we finished pike 2 months ago).

the reason for working in experimental with new OS release is to not break
unstable. Next time, we will have Pike in unstable and we will work on
Queen in experimental __before__ Queen release (RCs). After release (and
bugfixies) we will upload Queen to unstable.

Is this workflow compatible with your work for Ubuntu?

--
Best regards
 Ondřej Nový

Email: novy at ondrej.org
PGP: 3D98 3C52 EB85 980C 46A5  6090 3573 1255 9D1E 064B