[PKG-Openstack-devel] package versions

Michal Arbet michal.arbet at ultimum.io
Wed Nov 15 09:33:11 UTC 2017

Hi,

> it's not needed to decrease Standards-Version to use/build package in
> stretch. You can keep newer version. Ignore lintian warning :).

I think it is more clear to downgrade the Standards version and put into
right repository stretch pool and change the version of a package for
stretch backports if the package from OS Pike will be in buster.

> it depends where you want to upload it.

> For example, backports for stretch will be:
> 0.5.0-1~bpo9+1

Thank you very much for your advice..
I will give a name 0.5.0-1~bpo9+1 for that package..

Thanks,
Michal