[Parl-devel] meeting with EC's DG DIGIT on FLOSS - Wednesday 25 June at 10:00 hrs

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Thu Jul 10 09:08:40 UTC 2014

Hi Jaap (and others involved in recent DG DIGIT meeting on FLOSS),

Quoting Jacques.Verraes at ec.europa.eu (2014-06-24 21:33:46)
> Gijs and Wouter: let us meet tomorrow at 9:45 at the lobby of DG
> DIGIT, at rue Belliard 28 (the meeting will take place in meeting room
> 1 at the 5th floor - ROOM B-28 5/SDR1). Thank you for attending. The
> language of choice will be Dutch....

How was the meeting?  Sorry that I could not attend myself.

I am in Brussels today and tomorrow, and would be more than happy to
meet with EC people.  I guess you would need time to schedule a formal
meeting, but how about simply calling/emailing around and let's try meet
informally for lunch or a drink after hours somewhere?

If any help, I can extend my stay through the weekend and into next week
as well.  I really really want to meet you guys.

@Jaap: Could you forward this email to your friends at EC' DG DIGIT?  It
seems all communication have gone through you - I seem to have no
contact info on any of them.

Kindly,

 - Jonas