[Parl-user] Avoid attachments on this list

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Tue Apr 8 23:40:25 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Purpose of this mailinglist is discussion, not exchange of documents:
Please avoid sending attachments to this list.

Instead refer with a plain web URL to the public canonical location of
the document.

If document is not public then please ask the authors/owners of the
document to publish it.

Alternatively share is yourself somewhere else where large documents are
accepted, and then refer with a plain web URL in your email here.

Specifically for documents related to the European Parliament, you might
use the [EPFSUG mailinglist] and refer to posts in its [web archive].