[Parl-user] Use of mailinglists by Commission / merits of Debian

Jacques.Verraes at ec.europa.eu Jacques.Verraes at ec.europa.eu
Wed Apr 9 10:15:07 UTC 2014

Dear Jonas,

I have been in contact with the Commission IT helpdesk to get advice on how to use this mailing list.

I received the Commission policy document on internal use of email and have been asked to come back to them with a summing up of merits of Open Source (which would lead us to DebianParl). With thanks to the courtesy of EFSUG, I located the document at http://epfsug.eu/wws/arc/epfsug/2014-04/msg00010/CommissionPolicyOnTheInternalUseOfEmail.pdf. I think this link is what is called a “plain web URL to the public canonical location of the document”.

Can you please send me something that I can forward to my helpdesk regarding the merits of DebianParl?

Furthermore, and finally: would it be possible for you to comment on what it would entail to make a 'DebianComm' for us who work in the Commission?
//Jaap

Jacques VERRAES

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF53ED.55804D20]
European Commission