[Parl-user] Workshop

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Mon May 12 08:47:03 UTC 2014

Hi Heike,

Welcome to DebianParl!

[more comments below quoted parts]

Quoting LEBERLE Heike (2014-05-12 10:18:23)
> I am new on this mailing list so  just to tell you that I wish you a
> lot of success for this week's workshop and would be interested to
> take part in the laptop project, once one becomes available.

That sounds great.

Which keyboard layout and language do you need?

There are a few laptops not yet brought to use (due to MEPs being busy
with elections).  I believe you can borrow one of those for a month or
two, until those MEPs are back in Brussels and can participate as
pilots.

If that is interesting, please tell, and I'll check up with Jochen if it
is formally ok to shuffle around the hardware as I suggest.  If it works
out, then best is if you can find time to meet with me before the
workshop for about 30 minutes, to get you somewhat up to speed with the
other pilots.  If you like cake, then we can meet Tuesday or Wednesday
afternoon at Karsmakers:
http://epfsug.eu/wws/arc/epfsug/2014-05/msg00000.html

NB! If you haven't done so already, please do subscribe to this
mailinglist, both with your parlamentary address and (due to
restrictions on EP mail system) also with an external email address.

In any case: welcome to DebianParl,

 - Jonas