[Parl-user] Use of mailinglists by Commission / merits of Debian

Jacques.Verraes at ec.europa.eu Jacques.Verraes at ec.europa.eu
Mon May 12 11:23:51 UTC 2014

Dear Jonas,

I am bicigrino from Malaga to Lisbon via Santiago de Compostela until next Monday 19/5. Happy to meet you then as Debian sales person or any other quality, but wld it be possible to send a first informative, generic contribution to the CION HELPDESK sooner, and let it know that more is on its way (after we met)?

Best

Jaap