[Parl-user] Use of mailinglists by Commission / merits of Debian

Jacques.Verraes at ec.europa.eu Jacques.Verraes at ec.europa.eu
Thu May 22 19:21:33 UTC 2014

Dear Jonas,

I am back in Brussela (see my previous message) and would really like to meeting you, as proposed to discuss all things Debian. In particular, of course about how to describe Debian for a very interested Commission Helpdesk.
Can I invite you for lunch next week Monday or Wednesday?

Best regards

Jaap

Sent from my iPhone