[parted-devel] Call for organization

Otavio Salvador otavio at debian.org
Sat Dec 9 14:31:34 CET 2006

"Debarshi Ray" <debarshi.ray at gmail.com> writes:

> I was also thinking about having multiple language bindings to
> libparted. My thinking was triggered by the libparted++ project
> [1][2]. Since Python is a language I have started using from a few
> months back, I am also interested in the Python bindings part.
> However, I would like to read up a bit on language bindings before
> starting to code.

Yes, that's good and very useful. I do think that we need it but it
should be done right otherwise we'll end spending too much time for
little volume of work.

> The unit-testing framework is also something I am interested in. I
> have a very elementary knowledge of unit-testing, but being a student
> I have a lot of time to spare, and I think I can help Otavio in this.
> Again I have to learn about unit-testing frameworks for C.

Perfect. Please review the patches I've sent here and comment on
that. I would like to merge them om Monday morning and will do if I
don't receive any complains about it before.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855