[parted-devel] Re: [Parted-edge] Use of ped_exception...

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 05:02:42 CET 2006

> > I have observed that the ped_exception functions are still not used
> > uniformly throughout the code. eg., do_mklabel (lines 586-589) in
> > parted/parted.c use them, while it is missing in do_mkfs (lines
> > 626-627) in the same file.

>   I'm not sure what you mean.  Both times a function is called, which in
> turn throws an exception if required.

The line numbers have changed due to the changes to the file in
between my post and your reply. The revised line numbers are in
parted/parted.c 577-580, and 617-619. The former uses the
ped_exception... framework, while the latter does not.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
Universities are places of knowledge.  The freshman each bring a
little in with them, and the seniors take none away, so knowledge