[parted-devel] changes in 1.6.23 regarding disk geometry

leslie.polzer at gmx.net leslie.polzer at gmx.net
Sat Jun 10 16:17:48 UTC 2006

On Sat, Jun 10, 2006 at 01:43:03PM +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:

> May I send you the code that invokes parted, so you can look what
> could need a change?
I suppose nobody wants to dig up the time for it, unless paid, so I'd
suggest that you first look out for errors coming from the script.
  Pay attention to any statements using "mkpart" -- a parameter was
added to this one for 1.7.0 (this behaviour might be reverted to the
previous one with 1.7.2, though).

  Leslie

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x52D70289
http://nic-nac-project.de/~skypher/