[parted-devel] Re: Patch against SVN (1.8.0rc2): number two

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 05:27:03 CET 2006

> > I would suggest that we write a mail in name of the team to
> >
> > linux-lvm at redhat.com
> >
> > proposing the idea and justifying why we need it and how we can
> > share more code doing a liblvm for both, the user tools and other
> > applications like our dear parted ;-)

> Sounds like a good idea.  Any volunteers?

Although I would like to be a part of the effort for developing
something like liblvm, I might not be the right person to send the
mail to the LVM team, since I still need to learn some more about the
internals of LVM. However I would be happy to help in any way that you
deem fit.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
"India is not, as people keep calling it, an underdeveloped country,
but rather a developed nation in an advanced state of decay."