[parted-devel] Re: Patch against SVN (1.8.0rc2): number two

Anant Narayanan anant at kix.in
Wed Nov 8 08:21:09 CET 2006

> Although I would like to be a part of the effort for developing
> something like liblvm, I might not be the right person to send the
> mail to the LVM team, since I still need to learn some more about the
> internals of LVM. However I would be happy to help in any way that you
> deem fit.

If no-one is willing to do it, I can email the team and request for the
development of liblvm. While I do not posses a lot of knowledge of LVM,
I certainly do have the communication skills required to convince them
to start off its development ;)

I'll post to the list as soon as I get a response.

Cheers,
Anant