[parted-devel] Re: Patch against SVN (1.8.0rc2): number two

Anant Narayanan anant at kix.in
Wed Nov 8 19:02:58 CET 2006

> By Red Hat LVM Application, do you mean the GUI utility? On my Fedora
> Core 5 system there is a Python utility called system-config-lvm. Is
> this what is being referred to?

I should probably change that to:

(for example: command-line utilities, or the GUI utility).

What I mean to say is that ALL applications that are related to LVM
systems (that includes the python utility too, since it depends on
lvm-tools) must be ported to use the library after it is ready.

Cheers,
Anant