[parted-devel] Re: Parted 2.0 plans

Otavio Salvador otavio at debian.org
Thu Nov 23 15:10:19 CET 2006

"Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray" <debarshi.ray at gmail.com> writes:

>> I'm for aliasing, too.

>> Me too, and people are used to it from fdisk.
>
> I changed it to '-l' and '--list'. Do you still want an alias? If yes,
> what would you like it to be?

I don't think it's need.

Just, take a look on the code style changes that Leslie cited on
previous mail and check your code again. If need, since Anant already
commited your code on master, you can provide another patch changing
what's need to follow the code style.

Nice to you're doing a great work :-D

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855