[parted-devel] Re: Parted 2.0 plans

Anant Narayanan anant at kix.in
Thu Nov 23 15:19:33 CET 2006

>> I changed it to '-l' and '--list'. Do you still want an alias? If yes,
>> what would you like it to be?
>
> I don't think it's need.

+1, no need for an alias. 'list' is a good option IMHO.

> Just, take a look on the code style changes that Leslie cited on
> previous mail and check your code again. If need, since Anant already
> commited your code on master, you can provide another patch changing
> what's need to follow the code style.

Debarshi's coding style in his last patch seemed to be perfectly within
norms to me, which is why I committed it. Basically there is a
_print_all() function that does all the work, its a static function that
isn't used anywhere except in do_print() and _parse_options().
Everything looks good to me :)

> Nice to you're doing a great work :-D

Indeed, keep up the great work :)

Cheers,