[parted-devel] mklabel & mkfs warning

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 13:53:58 CET 2006

> Not extremely important, but the functions could be written simpler as just
> one return statement:

Yes, very true. The reason I did not do so was that I modelled them on
the existing _partition_warn_busy and _disk_warn_busy functions. In
those functions also, the inner 'if' branch can be simplified by a
single return statement.

If this method, the one suggested by Håkon is preferable then I am
willing to make similar changes throughout the code. What do you say?

Happy hacking,
Debarshi

--
I only work when I am not doing any assignments.