[parted-devel] New stable coming up

David Cantrell dcantrell at redhat.com
Fri Apr 20 14:54:33 UTC 2007

Otavio, I think I reviewed and ACKed everything you had in queue for the
stable branch.

Going to start pulling things together for a 1.8.7 release next week.  I
have a few minor bug fix patches to go in.  If you have any issues you
want resolved in the stable branch, bring it up now.

Two questions I have:

1) doc/parted-pt_BR.texi   What's the deal with this file?  Should we be
building an info page from it?  I don't think we are, it's just sort of
sitting around in the tree.

2) The script mode for parted(8) appears broken in 1.8.6.  Looking at
this more, but has anyone else seen it?

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell at redhat.com>
Red Hat / Westford, MA