[parted-devel] New stable coming up

Otavio Salvador otavio at debian.org
Fri Apr 20 15:08:58 UTC 2007

David Cantrell <dcantrell at redhat.com> writes:

> Otavio, I think I reviewed and ACKed everything you had in queue for the
> stable branch.

I just pushed them all.

> Going to start pulling things together for a 1.8.7 release next week.  I
> have a few minor bug fix patches to go in.  If you have any issues you
> want resolved in the stable branch, bring it up now.

Would be nice if you could send them for review and also push them all
on master.

> Two questions I have:
>
> 1) doc/parted-pt_BR.texi   What's the deal with this file?  Should we be
> building an info page from it?  I don't think we are, it's just sort of
> sitting around in the tree.

Let's drop it.

> 2) The script mode for parted(8) appears broken in 1.8.6.  Looking at
> this more, but has anyone else seen it?

I'm now involved on dvh problem. If possible, I want to have it solved
before 1.8.7 goes out while I agree it's not a blocker.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855