[parted-devel] porting to FreeBSD

Siavosh Benabbas sbenabas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 04:17:43 CET 2007

Hi,
Thanks for the advice.
I have cloned my version of git and commited the patch there. It is at
http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~siavosh/parted-freebsd/
Unfortunately directory listing is disabled on the server I don't know
if I need to do anything special to make this into a git repository
but I have placed a compressed version of the directory here:
http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~siavosh/parted-freebsd.tar.gz
I have removed the _GNU_SOURCE from the patch but can't compile here
as I don't have gettext>=1.15.

The patch is attached.
Regards,
Siavosh Benabbas