[parted-devel] Developer for GNU Parted

Matias matiasem at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 21:26:48 UTC 2007

Hi!
I am a C programer interesting about to work in GNU Parted.
I'm studying telecommunication Engineering at Spain (4 course), but my
english is bad (excuse me, please). I want join to the developer team of GNU
Parted.
I know C and some C++, and other languages as Python and Java and I make
some works with FAT system in assembler and complex net protocols in C.
I use linux since five years (at school and at home) and I want to give back
something to de GNU and Free Software community.