[parted-devel] Developer for GNU Parted

David Vazquez xeos00 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 15:53:52 UTC 2007

> Hi!
> I am a C programer interesting about to work in GNU Parted.
> I'm studying telecommunication Engineering at Spain (4 course), but my
> english is bad (excuse me, please). I want join to the developer team of GNU
> Parted.

Welcome Matias,

   I want to contribute to parted too. I am waiting in order to I am
legal-age to my changes can be applied.

  Related to language, There are many programmers who would like
colaborate to free software projects, but the lenguage barrier
discourage them. Afortunatly the most programmers will try help,
sure.

  Anyway I am spanish student too, we could help us if we language
gives us troubles.

Bienvenido :-)