[parted-devel] please support m68k atari partitioning

Stephen R Marenka stephen at marenka.net
Wed Aug 26 13:12:20 UTC 2009

Please support m68k atari partitioning. I'm sure this isn't high
on anyone's list, but it would be nice if we could get it into
upstream before it bitrots beyond my poor abilities of repair.

The patch seems quite well tested at this point and it's pretty
isolated from everything else, so it should be low risk. You can
pull from the atari branch of my git repo at [1].

The patch was originally written by "K.G." <k_guillaume at libertysurf.fr>
almost 4 years ago. It's history is in the bug report at [2].

I can also provide a straight patch if that is desired.

Thanks,

Stephen

[1] http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/parted/parted.git

<stephen at marenka.net>