[parted-devel] please support m68k atari partitioning

Stephen R Marenka stephen at marenka.net
Mon Mar 16 15:21:20 UTC 2009

Seems like my first request got lost in moderation, so know I'm
subscribed.

Please support m68k atari partitioning. The patch seems quite
well tested at this point and it's pretty isolated from everything
else, so it should be low risk. You can pull from the atari branch
of my git repo at [1]. The patch's history is in the bug report at
[2].

I can also provide a straight patch if that is desired.

Thanks,

Stephen

[1] http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/parted/parted.git

<stephen at marenka.net>