[parted-devel] please support m68k atari partitioning

Jim Meyering jim at meyering.net
Thu Mar 26 12:29:21 UTC 2009

Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> Seems like my first request got lost in moderation, so know I'm
> subscribed.
>
> Please support m68k atari partitioning. The patch seems quite
> well tested at this point and it's pretty isolated from everything
> else, so it should be low risk. You can pull from the atari branch
> of my git repo at [1]. The patch's history is in the bug report at
> [2].
>
> I can also provide a straight patch if that is desired.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Stephen
>
> [1] http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/parted/parted.git
> [2] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=239816

Thanks for the note.
However, when I went to look at your changes,
I found that I couldn't clone that repository:

  $ git clone http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/parted/parted.git
  fatal: http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/parted/parted.git/info/refs \
  not found: did you run git update-server-info on the server?
  [Exit 128]