[parted-devel] FAT16/32 Resize Replacement?

Curtis Gedak gedakc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 15:50:34 UTC 2011

On 11-10-19 06:38 AM, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 01:54:39PM +0200, Jim Meyering wrote:
>> Yes,  Christoph Hellwig created a repository with code
>> extracted from parted just before the deletion:
>>
>>      http://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/hch/fsresize.git
>>
>> But along with most of the rest of kernel.org, that has not
>> yet come back after their problem.
>>
>> It's a fine start, and I expect to autoconfiscate it ASAP.
>> Let's see if Christoph (Cc'd) is going to republish the repository somewhere.
> It's going to be back in that place about a week for now.  I'll get my
> new gpg key signed with various people at Kernel Summit next way, which
> is the prerequisitve for getting the kernel.org account back.  Once that
> is done all my repositories including that one will be back.
>
> If you want a copy ASAP I can send you a tarball of it.

Thank you for the prompt reply Jim and Chris.  It is great to learn that
efforts are underway to replace this lost functionality.  :-)

No worries about emailing a tarball to me.  I can wait a week or so
until the repository is back.

Chris, if you need help with testing then please let me know.  Also is
there a mailing list, forum, or web site that I should follow with
regards to the new fsresize code?

Curtis