[parted-devel] FAT16/32 Resize Replacement?

Christoph Hellwig hch at infradead.org
Wed Oct 19 12:38:42 UTC 2011

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 01:54:39PM +0200, Jim Meyering wrote:
> Yes,  Christoph Hellwig created a repository with code
> extracted from parted just before the deletion:
>
>     http://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/hch/fsresize.git
>
> But along with most of the rest of kernel.org, that has not
> yet come back after their problem.
>
> It's a fine start, and I expect to autoconfiscate it ASAP.
> Let's see if Christoph (Cc'd) is going to republish the repository somewhere.

It's going to be back in that place about a week for now.  I'll get my
new gpg key signed with various people at Kernel Summit next way, which
is the prerequisitve for getting the kernel.org account back.  Once that
is done all my repositories including that one will be back.

If you want a copy ASAP I can send you a tarball of it.