[parted-devel] parted-3.4 released [stable]

Cristian Klein cristian at kleinlabs.eu
Thu Jan 28 06:50:05 GMT 2021

Thank you Brian for keeping parted alive and kicking!

Small question: I sent 5 patches back in Dec 2020. (See
https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/parted-devel/2020-December/005566.html)
I double checked, but they didn't seem to have landed in 3.4. Anything I
need to do from my side?

Cheers,
Cristian