[Parted-maintainers] Re: parted documentation updates

Sven Luther sven.luther@wanadoo.fr
Thu, 19 May 2005 21:41:26 +0200

On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 09:23:31PM +0200, Nikolaus Schulz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> things stalled here a little bit, sorry for that. And my iBook broke
> down :-(( I guess it's the famous LogicBoard issue again...

Ah, bad luck, the same happened to me in china, and i was one week with this
nice free broadband connection and no computer. Apple sucks on this really.

> Fortunately, I was able to extract my data. I intend to get on with the
> parted documentation tomorrow.

I booted the stuff in firewire target mode, and it worked fine.

Friendly,

Sven Luther