[Piuparts-devel] piuparts source control

Lars Wirzenius liw at liw.iki.fi
Thu Feb 15 20:08:54 CET 2007

On ke, 2007-02-14 at 23:40 -0700, John Wright wrote:
> Do we have an official bzr branch or svn repository for piuparts?  I
> notice a /svn/piuparts directory on alioth, but there's nothing in the
> repository.  I have a contribution, but currently no way to check it in!

I have been assuming that the svn directory will be used, but I haven't
had time to do anything about it. I'd prefer bzr over svn, but given how
little time I'm spending on piuparts, I don't think my preferences
should count anymore. I'd say whoever does any work on this gets to
decide. I've also been assuming svn is better known to most people.

--
It's pointless to argue with someone with no soul. -- Skip Middleton