[Piuparts-devel] piatti xen setup

Lars Wirzenius liw at iki.fi
Wed Oct 3 11:28:03 UTC 2007

ti, 2007-10-02 kello 11:58 +0200, Holger Levsen kirjoitti:
> Though for the beginning I would like to start with piuparts, just to have a
> narrower target. I've added vlosuts to http://wiki.debian.org/piuparts - so
> that we dont forget it.

Starting with a narrow focus is perfect.

> > Incidentally, the Univ. of Helsinki originally asked us to use the name
> > piuparts.cs.helsinki.fi when referring to it, so that they get that
> > little bit of recognition in exchange for hosting it.
>
> Other them mentioning them in mails to d-d-a when we announce those new
> services and mentioning them on the website, I have no idea how to fulfill
> that request.

If we use piatti to publish web pages, http://piuparts.cs.helsinki.fi
would be a preferable URL than http://piatti.debian.org, for this
reason. Apart from that, nothing special needs to be done, I guess.

--
Programming should be fun, otherwise you're doing something wrong.