[Piuparts-devel] 2007 Euro-Million Loteria Award Information !!!!!

Co-ordinator {Euromillionlottery} cordinator at justfreespace.com
Fri Oct 19 05:09:43 UTC 2007

Euro Million Loteria Award
Paseo De La Castellana
15-89, 28008 Madrid,Spain Branch.
Ref. Nº: ES/007/05/12/MAD.
Batch. Nº: GHT/2907/333/05.
www.loteria.com

                  YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WON THE LOTTERY.

We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer
BALLOTING SWEEPSTAKE held on  October 17th, 2007. This is a millennium
scientific computer game in which email addresses were used. It is a
promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore you do
not need  to buy ticket to enter for it. Your email address attached to
ticket star number (9901-0148-790-691) drew the EUROMILLION lucky numbers
3-19-26-49-50 which consequently won the draw in the Second category.You
have been approved for the star prize of EUR 987,248.26.00 (NINE HUNDRED
AND EIGHTY SEVEN THOUSAND,TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY-EIGHTY EUROS TWENTY-SIX
CENT ONLY).
CONGRATULATIONS !!!

You are advised to keep this winning very confidential until you receive
your lump prize in your  account or optional cheque issuance to you. This
is a protective measure to avoid double claiming by people you may tell as
we have had cases like this before. You are required to provide the
information below: Name, Telephone Number, Fax Number, Wining Ticket
Number, Reference Number and  Amount Won. This  information For processing
of your winning fund should be sent to our registered claim agent in
address below.

LIBERTY SEGUROS AGENCY
Mr. Calvino Gomez
Address: Correduria de Seguros Meila Lequetica 8 28004 Madrid, Spain.
Telephone: 0034693256508.
E-mail:mrcalvino at aim.com

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than October 31st, 2007.
Please note, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,
remember to quote your reference number and batch   number in all
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do
inform our agent as soon as possible.
ONCE AGAIN, CONGRATULATIONS.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Emily Brooks,
Lottery Co-Ordinator.
whom or which it is addressed. Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying is
strictly prohibited. The sender accepts no  liability for the improper
transmission of this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.