[Piuparts-devel] BANK BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Dr Jin Chung pio at paf.mil.ph
Thu Jul 30 12:10:13 UTC 2009

Dear Partner,

I am Dr.Jin Chung,I am the Internal Auditor of the Wing Hang Bank Ltd,
Johnston Road Branch 131-133 Johnston Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.An Iraqi
Name Bashir Al Basaer, a business man made a numbered fixed deposit of
(346,736,899.68 HKD) valued to US$45,500,000.00.Upon maturity several
notices was sent to him, even during the war, four years ago (2005).

Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response
came from him. We later found out that Bashir Al Basaer and his family had
been killed during the war in Gunfire that hit their home where his
personal oil well was. After further investigation it was also discovered
that Bashir Al Basaer did not declare any next of kin in his official
papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. So, US$45,500,000.00
is still lying in my bank and I need you to act as the next of Kin to
claim the fund. You will also be required.

(1) To Assist in the transfer of the said sum to your account

(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment in your country.

If you agree to render your service 45% of US$45,500,000.00 for you,55%
for me, email me your Telephone/fax # if you are interested.

Reply to my personaly mail box : ssswong2008 at yahoo.com.hk

Thank you.

Dr Jin Chung

BANK BUSINESS PROPOSAL