[Piuparts-devel] Ubuntu related changes for piuparts

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Thu Nov 12 14:24:36 UTC 2009

Hi Krzysztof,

On Freitag, 6. November 2009, Krzysztof Klimonda wrote:
> It would be
> bzr clone https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~kklimonda/+junk/piuparts

Ok, thanks. I've just looked at it and the changes are too many to just merge
them now. My time is somewhat limited atm, as you might have guessed
already :-/

Can you please submit bugs for each issue seperatly? Best with patch with a
short rationale and a debian/changelog entry, too, and applying against
current trunk?! :-)

That way I can easily merge them case by case or we have a URL to
track+discuss the issue, if merging is not so easy for one reason or another.
(In principle I think all changes are fine, basically.)

I also guess I will get tired of merging your patches soon and grant you
commit access then, so that you can commit directly :)

> CC'ing piuparts-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org

Thanks. Have you subscribed or should I continue to cc: you?

regards,