[Piuparts-devel] retesting failed packages more often

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Sat Nov 19 08:27:38 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 16. November 2011, Dave Steele wrote:
> texlive-base was another - it has passed on piatti in the last day or
> so with a new release.

yes, but because a new version was uploaded. I'm not convinced blindly
retesting more often really fixes more things, but will think about it. also,
testing 30000 packages takes between 1-3 weeks, so resting every 28 days wont
work, as we have 4 suites to test. and there needs to be capacity to test
*new* uploads too. so IMO 100 days is a good compromise already.

and apologies that i'm too busy atm, while you're great with submitting new
patches and ideas. i'll do my best to catch up!