[Piuparts-devel] automatic bug updating - false positives (was: Re: [Piuparts-commits] [SCM] piuparts git repository branch, piatti, updated. 0.42-44-g304dcfd)

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon Mar 5 11:27:21 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

On Sonntag, 4. März 2012, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> That seems to give false positives, see http://bugs.debian.org/659779

that bug was brought to my attention too. I then set DEBEMAIL to this list, so
that at least people will have a working means of contacting us.

I think http://piuparts.debian.org/testing2sid/bugged/expeyes_2.0.0-2.log and
http://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/e/expeyes.html prove your point :)

> This should be a per-section config setting (defaulting to 'not updating
> found versions automatically')
>
> Concerning piuparts-analyze, this needs to read the config file - and
> while we are there, it should probably loop over all the sections itself
> (instead of needing an extra script for this part).

right. for now I will disable autmated "marking found" again.